ads

Gator Website Builder

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Silence Is Golden

                      Silence Is Golden

It isn't your dialog
That keeps me entertained 
however rather the way you appear at me 
That makes me believe sustained
it's the curve of your lips
And the curl of your hair
T'is all of the little matters
That make me stop and stare

it's not your intelligence
That drew me almost you
it isn't your experience of humour 
That has thrown me all askew
it can be the touch of your hand 
And the thoughts to your head
T'is all the little things
The things that do not get mentioned 

it's now not your vivid historical past 
that is made me fall in love
it is no longer your comprehension
Of the arena or what's above
it is your gentle temperament
And the way in which you smile at me
T'is all the little matters
That make me wish to see

it's not when we are speaking
That I wish to be aware of some more
it is not at the same time you teach me 
I gain knowledge of what i'm watching for
it's the time we spend on my own
And the time in utter silence
T'is all of the little matters
That kind a powerful alliance

it is not the job you work so rough
That shows your genuine commitment
it is not your loopy habits 
That provide me excellent fulfillment
it is the manner you use your palms
And the way in which i have been chosen
T'is the entire little matters
Why i do know silence is golden

Silence Is Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment

A walk to remember

A walk to remember Love is sufferer, love is kind.  It does now not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It isn't rude,...