ads

Gator Website Builder

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Let Me

                                 Let Me

Let me handle your broken heart
and show you how you can fly.
Let me keep you gently with the aid of the hand
and kiss your tears goodbye.

Let me lead you to day after today's light
and out of unnecessary rain,
'motive all i would like right now
is to peer you smile again.

Let me sing you the entire songs I wrote
'til you sleep in my embody,
and i'm going to hold you secure and heat except
the sunlight strokes your face.

Let me carry you up the mountain's top,
and i will help you contact the skies
to remind you of the force I see
after I look into your eyes.

Let me kiss and exhibit you what is love
and the happiness it brings.
You can sail again like a butterfly
endowed with beautiful wings.

Let me do all these to mean you can see
our fates are intertwined.
You are the unintentional useful gem
I've waited long to find.

The earth and sky conspired to make us meet.
They knew we each belong
to one another like words and beautiful notes
give existence to each tune.

So fly with me, my beautiful one.
It's time we go away the earlier.
I'm yours to hold, and you are mine.
We're ultimately house at last.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A walk to remember

A walk to remember Love is sufferer, love is kind.  It does now not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It isn't rude,...