ads

Gator Website Builder

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Baby When You Hold Me

            Baby When You Hold Me

Baby when you preserve me, my emotions makes it clear, 
just how a lot you mean to me even as we are laying here, 
I take heed to your coronary heart-beat in rhythm with my possess, 
With each pound that warming sound, 
continues me reliable with love you will have shown. 

Child when you touch me, with fingers so tender but robust, 
You wrap me for your heat embrace, just the place I belong, 
You hold me shut and comfort me all by way of-out the night time, 
except you open up your eyes to first signs of sunlight hours. 

Youngster when you kiss me before you start your day, 
The happiness you bring my heart, no phrases can ever say, 
you are making my life so gorgeous, individual, and new, 
you are my hopes and desires, you are my everything, 
i am so in love with you.


Baby When You Hold Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

A walk to remember

A walk to remember Love is sufferer, love is kind.  It does now not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It isn't rude,...