ads

Gator Website Builder

Saturday, April 6, 2019

If I Thought

                          If I Thought

          Poem About The Love I Have For My Best Friend

It is a poem written for and dedicated to my best friend. I like him with all my coronary heart and soul and could not have requested for a better friend.

                        If I Thought

If I proposal for just one moment that this is able to be my last breath, 
i'd tell you i'm going to love you perpetually, even past loss of life.
If I concept for only one moment that your face may be the last i might see, 
i might take one million graphics and save them only for me.
If I idea for only one moment that your voice may be the last i might hear,
i might listen attentively and promise to not shed a tear.
If I proposal for just one moment that your touch would be the final i'd suppose, 
i might include you and comprehend that this has all been real.
If I suggestion for only one moment that my coronary heart would beat its final beat, 
i would thank the Lord for permitting us to fulfill.

If I Thought


No comments:

Post a Comment

A walk to remember

A walk to remember Love is sufferer, love is kind.  It does now not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It isn't rude,...